  From: wendy
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:22 PM
  Subject: OT: How to Keep Tags on Your cat???

  Chris's post below sparked a question I have.  I have a couple of cats that
constantly lose their collars.  Any ideas on how to get them to keep them on?
I always use break-aways because I'm afraid of my cat hanging themselves on
something.  In fact, our 6 lb. Julie the other day, came and woke me up wearing
her collar like a girdle, because I hadn't tightened it up very much (new
collar), and she got her paw through it and the break away didn't give (it
didn't need to; too much room still).  It was funny, but kinda scary.  Anyone
have any ideas?

  :)
  Wendy

  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~