Well, Friday, I went and got the "Pill Pockets".  (Chicken Flavored, my
cats hate seafood, go figure), Went home, wrapped the Benedryl in it,
annnnnd......WA LA!  Down it went!  I was SO happy!!!

The lady at the pet store also told me about these bath wipes so I got a
pack of those.  They're like baby wipes, and you just rub them down, and
it helps to moisturize their skin, and his coat is so soft!  I just wipe
him down once a day, (which he LOVES by the way).  Also, they have aloe,
so that helps with his scratching.  Amazingly enough, the lady at the
pet store was more helpful than the vet!  When I got home, and saw how
everything worked, I IMMEDIATELY got on the phone with the vet and
ripped her a new one.  I wanted to know why she hadn't told me about
these products especially since I voiced to her MANY times how bad the
pilling was going, and how bad his skin was.  Hell, she SAW it!  Her
response?  We don't endorse other products than what we sell here.  Well
I proceeded to tell her that when she became a vet she took an oath to
care for an ailing animal NO MATTER WHAT, and even though they don't
"endorse" those products, she STILL could have suggested them.  I told
her if it was THAT big of a deal maybe THEY should start getting wipes,
and pill pockets there to "ENDORSE" so that other people and their
animals don't have to go through what we've been.  I told her that I
would NEVER be coming back to her, and I WOULD be filing a report with
the better business bureau, and ANYONE who asks me for a vet, I will
them to go ANYWHERE but there.  I was HOT!!!!

Thanks again guys!

Beckie