From: Beckie McRae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:42:26 AM
Subject: Success!

Well, Friday, I went and got the “Pill Pockets”.  (Chicken Flavored, my cats
hate seafood, go figure), Went home, wrapped the Benedryl in it, annnnnd……WA
LA!  Down it went!  I was SO happy!!!
The lady at the pet store also told me about these bath wipes so I got a pack
of those.  They’re like baby wipes, and you just rub them down, and it helps to
moisturize their skin, and his coat is so soft!  I just wipe him down once a
day, (which he LOVES by the way).  Also, they have aloe, so that helps with his
scratching.  Amazingly enough, the lady at the pet store was more helpful than
the vet!  When I got home, and saw how everything worked, I IMMEDIATELY got on
the phone with the vet and ripped her a new one.  I wanted to know why she
hadn’t told me about these products especially since I voiced to her MANY times
how bad the pilling was going, and how bad his skin was.  Hell, she SAW it!
Her response?  We don’t endorse other products than what we sell here.  Well I
proceeded to tell her that when she became a vet she took an oath to care for
an ailing animal NO MATTER WHAT, and even though they don’t “endorse” those
products, she
 STILL could have suggested them.  I told her if it was THAT big of a deal
maybe THEY should start getting wipes, and pill pockets there to “ENDORSE” so
that other people and their animals don’t have to go through what we’ve been.
I told her that I would NEVER be coming back to her, and I WOULD be filing a
report with the better business bureau, and ANYONE who asks me for a vet, I
will them to go ANYWHERE but there.  I was HOT!!!!

Thanks again guys!
Beckie

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.