So, I was really excited to get some rescue remedy and try it out on the
kitties to see how amazingly it worked-no luck! Am I doing something wrong?
I bought the regular rescue remedy in the dropper form and the rescue sleep
in the spray. I was hoping to use it at night or the early morning hours
when things get out of control at our house. Mainly it's just two of our
cats who wrestle and fight (play fight) constantly-non stop! It's loud (even
though they don't meow), but they're running into things, stampeding through
the hallway, scratching furniture as they vault over it, mauling each other,
etc. They look like one gray ball rolling around frantically.

When we're awake during the day, it's all very amusing, and I always break
up the fights when they get too serious. Those two hearts get to beating so
fast! One is not picking on the other-both take turns instigating these
fights.

Anyway, I thought maybe the rescue remedy would calm them down during these
situations when we're trying to sleep and they're playing "rodeo." I
squirted the rescue sleep in one cat's mouth. Nothing. I added it to their
water at bed time. No luck. I gave them a drop of the regular rescue remedy
in their mouths. Nada. The circus continued at 4 a.m. without lessening.

Anybody else have zero results with this? Does it only work with stressed
out cats and not rambunctious ones? Maybe we should be using it on ourselves
instead! :-)

Melissa Lind