From: Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 1:06:12 PM
Subject: OT: rescue remedy

So, I was really excited to get some rescue remedy and try it out on the
kitties to see how amazingly it worked—no luck! Am I doing something wrong? I
bought the regular rescue remedy in the dropper form and the rescue sleep in
the spray. I was hoping to use it at night or the early morning hours when
things get out of control at our house. Mainly it’s just two of our cats who
wrestle and fight (play fight) constantly—non stop! It’s loud (even though they
don’t meow), but they’re running into things, stampeding through the hallway,
scratching furniture as they vault over it, mauling each other, etc. They look
like one gray ball rolling around frantically.

When we’re awake during the day, it’s all very amusing, and I always break up
the fights when they get too serious. Those two hearts get to beating so fast!
One is not picking on the other—both take turns instigating these fights.

Anyway, I thought maybe the rescue remedy would calm them down during these
situations when we’re trying to sleep and they’re playing “rodeo.” I squirted
the rescue sleep in one cat’s mouth. Nothing. I added it to their water at bed
time. No luck. I gave them a drop of the regular rescue remedy in their mouths.
Nada. The circus continued at 4 a.m. without lessening.

Anybody else have zero results with this? Does it only work with stressed out
cats and not rambunctious ones? Maybe we should be using it on ourselves
instead! J

Melissa Lind

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.