I'll try the ear thing that was mentioned. We try to wear them out before
bed, but inevitably, they start their wrestling at 4 a.m. after some sleep.
I'm just not ready to get up that early. So, I've been getting up, trying
the rescue remedy, then stumbling back to bed. Sometimes I think a pillow
over my head works the best! :-)

One of the cats is about a year old; the other is about 1 and a half, we're
guessing. They have so much energy!

Smokey-the youngest-loves to play fetch. So, at night we can wear her out
with several hours of fetch (we never trained her, she just started on her
own). But, the other cat, Nonie, refuses to do anything but lay around in
the evening! Resting up for the rodeo I guess!

At least there's never a dull moment!

RE: the video, I've never found a carpet cleaner (besides the professional
we hire twice a year) that has been able to get vomit stains out. Anything
work well for you guys? It seems that every time we get the carpet
professionally cleaned, they puke the same day. Probably the chemicals in
the carpet I'm guessing. I want to buy a Spot Bot, but those are expensive,
and $ is tight right now. I'm desperate for a good carpet cleaning solution
as I dream of wood floors.

Melissa

  _____