From: "laurieskatz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: OT: deer hunters: Greater heart attack risk

AGREE ...hiking, and photo taking would be, dare I say, spiritual.
I have learned more from watching deer in my yard for years than any hunter
learns from stalking and killing innocents.
They ARE families. I have watched bucks play fighting with fawns and bucks
grooming each other, does grooming each other. When a yearling was wounded
by a bow hunter (she survived the wound through winter. Have not seen her
for awhile now) a doe was comforting her...it brought tears to my eyes. They
are so loving.