Well, this morning my friend Julia brought over my new
fiv+ / felv+ kitty.

She was calling him "Oreo" since he is a tuxie, but that has to go.

She was just out of names, due to so many rescues this year.

I feel her pain..... :(

Anyway, what do folks think about "Percy"?

For some reason when he came outta the carrier the name Percy came to mind.

Of course, as we all know, he will have several names before it's all
over........  :)

So far, no bloodshed in the felv+ suite.

My cats were appalled @ how he jumped outta the carrier and went straight for
their breakfast, which was chicken & egg whipped souffle' w/ cheese from
Elegant Medleys.........Sprinkled w/ Lysine & Missing Link PF...... (hey, I
would rather them eat something better, but the Elegant Medleys got started
when Serenity was still w/ me. That's all she would eat along w/ baby food when
she was dying. And it works)

Four bowls out, he ate 2, now I will have to put out 5 maybe 6 in the mornings.

He has the "big" head of a fiv+ tom cat.

But he is sweet as can be.

Miss Princess Naughty Lola peered @ him like he was an oversized insect, she
did not want him to get to close to her feathery baby fine cream & chocolate
furrage..........

Miss Lillian, who actually came from the same hoarder as him, sniffed him but
he was not allowed to sniff her, she growled.

Papillon is mad, hiding in the bathroom, but I think he will be ok, Percy is so
passive.

Miss Ursula, my beeeeoooootiful doll faced Sealpoint, is hiding behind the
couch, that is her comfort zone when she feels like she's being invaded.

Percy is just so happy to be outta a cage, he was in a cage by himself in
Julia's dry storage building......

He is so people oriented, it must have been hard on him.

This was a good move, and thanks Diane for being supportive of me in making
this decision yesterday.

Now you are up to date, will keep you posted on the latest happenings @ Chez
Mew today..........  :)

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<