Susan,
What a beautiful description.
What beautiful things you are doing...I am so grateful
to know there are people as kind and thoughtful out
there, making things better for all our little guys.
I have only one little FeLV+ girl, but hang on to
every word of advice and hope that comes from people,
like you, who are so experienced. You have it down,
that is for sure, when it comes to our cat buddies.
They are all so amazing...What fascinates me, so much
about cats, is that they are so easy to read. They
have every emotion we have and no qualms about
displaying them.
I am excited for Percy getting a new life with you.
Keep up the good work.
Just thank you so much!

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?