You are right! I know one should never let emotion get
in the way of logic. Caroline needs to go to every
length to find the owner...then she needs to deal with
the situation from there. I guess after feeling so
happy and excited for this little cat I am just scared
for her going into a bad situation...Besides, who
would be better to this little cat than Caroline? I
cannot imagine...guess I was just thinking of the
cat...Glenda
--- Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry--if it were my cat that got out and somebody
> found it in poor shape
> weeks later and chose not to call me cause they made
> judgments about me, I'd
> be furious.
>
> Christiane Biagi
> 914-632-4672
> Cell:  914-720-6888
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)
> www.findkpets.org
>
> Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families
> with their Animals

=== message truncated ===

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.