Angela,
 What wonderful news! It made my day!
Please stick around and keep learning from these guys.
There is usually something helpful every day or two
that makes us better cat parents...Although you have
3-months before a retesting and everything will
probably be just dandy, there is nothing wrong with
keeping their immune systems boosted during the
waiting period. Just so you know you are completely on
top of things from minute one.
Thank you for that bright spot yesterday!
Take care, Glenda

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/