Yes, my felv+cats get moist BID but the rest of the gang does not, @ least not
right now.

I fed them moist in the old house, but when we moved into this new place 3
months ago, serving the rest of cats moist was a challenge, and I still am
working on the logistics. (I used to feed them in the kitchen in the old house,
they don't have kitchen privileges anymore....:(

Funny, I have the food ( like I said earlier, I am paranoid about running out
of cat food) before I moved I "stocked" up their room w/ 20 cases of Wellness
(lg 13oz cans), 8 cases of Pet Guard, 5 of Evo & 5 of reg. Innova......

When I feed it takes 4 to 5 of the large cans to fulfill their moist food
desires.........

Yes, Jonathan would probably lay an egg if he knew how much I spend on
cats............Ouch.........

Between the high dollar foods, the vets, the ferals & donations to friends in
need ( cat rescue), etc........

Mommy's little secret..........Shhhhhhhhh...........

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net