  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beckie McRae
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 11:27 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Typical course of a dying FELV kitty?

I think the Moeman is dying.

I'm just trying to keep him comfortable as possible now.  No more pokes
and prods, etc.  He's content I think.  I'm just wondering if you guys
could tell me the typical course of dying for a FELV cat?  Will he just
get weaker and weaker like he has been?

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers
to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or
other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the
advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other
than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such
taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances
from an independent tax advisor.