Wow! Thanks! I had the animal medical suppy place
trying to find this stuff for me under iron
supplements...no wonder they could not pull it up. I
guess if my vet does not hurry and get back to me in
the next hour I will be off to buy some human iron
supplement. My cat Dingo does not do pills well at
all, so will have to give with a dropper. He also has
always been a dainty eater...can't stick it in
tuna...He has really been turning his nose up lately
and I am realizing I have an emergency on my
hands...If it were not for this list I might not have
noticed...
Thanks, Pat, for setting me straight as to
Procrit...Glenda

=== message truncated ===

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?