Hey guys,

Quick question...I've heard a couple of you on here mention you use the
advantage or frontline for dogs on your cats to save money, can someone fill me

in on how you do this?  I've noticed one of my positive kitties scratching  the
last couple of days, so I assume she's picked up some fleas somewhere.   I
was going to treat all three of them, plus 2 or 3 of my neighbor's outside
cats
(since they pretty much live at my house!) but I can't hardly afford to pay
$13 a pop times six.  Thanks for the info.

PS, I still have the  appointment at the UT veterinary school on the 11th for
the girls.  In the  meantime, they're doing well with the Missing Link and
Lysine, all three healthy  and still happy.  I also got the Pet Temp
thermometer
and have established  all their baseline temps so I can keep periodic checks.
 I'll keep you guys  updated!

Michael