From: gary

To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Sent: Tue, Sep 4 8:40 AM

Subject: Re: Advantage/FrontLine

Both Advantage and Frontline Plus for dogs are the same ingredients at the same
strength as they are for cats.? You just buy the ones for the largest dogs and
put it into a very small container and use a small eyedropper or plastic
syringe (without needle and use the regular amount for a cat dose.? For
Frontline Plus a cat dose is .5 mg or .5 cc.?so a vial for the largest dog does
8 cats. ?Also, if you want to do this one a regular basis, buy it online from
Austrailia and it is much cheaper.

?

Gary