Oh Chris....I'm so sorry to hear this!
Kaylee will be in my thoughts and prayers  totally.

This isn't something to stomach very well as I  know.
But there are cats/kittens that do make it through the surgery  without any
complications.
Miracles do happen!
My experience with this is you become a nervous wreck over  this.
Sorry for being straight forward about  this.
It's not easy dealing with something of this  nature.

Please read my pet memorial below my Angel Taz he had the same  thing.

In a message dated 9/8/2007 5:35:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,