Chris I am so sorry about your loss of Kaylee.Hugs to you
  Sherry

Chris Behnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                I just came back from the vets after saying goodbye to my girl.
 The tumor had eaten away too much at her eye and nose area that there was no
hope.  I could have brought her home but it would only have been a few days and
she wouldn’t have felt good.  So I went to the vets and said my goodbyes while
she was still sedated and held her while I had to let go.  Thank you everyone
for you support.

  Chris
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.