I really like Target's house brand of clay litter, and it'scheaptoo.

$2.26 for 20lbs.

I use this for my Houston cat fosters, since they have a different set up.

Yes, I know the theory about buying a little bit @ a time,but I just don't
have the time to shop like that.

Plus I like squirreling away supplies, it'sa security issue w/me.........:)

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net