Melissa and everyone,
Thanks for your input.
I am still highly concerned that my 4 year old will test positive since she
would immediately eat the wet food that was leftover in the food bowl the FeLV+
ate out of and she was not vaccinated at the time. Only time will tell I guess,
it's going to be a long couple of months waiting for the retest.

After the vaccination, I understood that they will test positive but not for
very long afterwards. Our vet suggested having them retested in 6 months, she
said by then we'll have a better idea if the virus has settled in their system.

Yes, I am the one living near Chicago who is looking for a home for Bea. Still
looking for a home for the little one if anyone knows of someone!!
I am just so uncertain of keeping my positive and negatives together, I know no
one knows the answer and it truly is a hard decision to make. I have heard pro
and cons from both sides. I think my biggest concern is our 4 year old, she
likes to play bite and Bea still have her claws.

Thanks
Dawn

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7