Sorry, I'm not really that familiar with Tennessee!  I know Virginia
and Alabama because my dad and brother both graduated from Virginia
Tech and I graduated from UA.  Is UT the only state university?  I
know that there's Vanderbilt, but that's privately supported if my
info is correct.

> I just wanted to clarify, though its really not important, that Tennessee
> does have a veterinary school at a land grant university.  The University of
> Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, which is a Land-Grand University.
>
> Michael

> See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help George!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/george