Shoot, I said Melissa, but meant Caroline!  Sorry about that.

Is the medicine Metronidazole?

Mine still have giardia:(:(

I do have a lead on a foster for one more kitten though.

I can't financially rescue any more, even if I could find fosters,
because we are rapidly running out of money.

On 10/4/07, Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since it has been so quiet, I will take the opportunity to update: My
> diarrhea Kitten Yoda is still at it.  He was started Monday on medicine to
> treat him as if he has bacterial enteritis-- it starts with an "M"- I can't
> remember the name right now?  He gets 1/4 a pill every 12 hours (thank god I
> have a real pill splitter!).  The other two kittens- it's really weird.
> Sometimes they have normal poos and sometimes they have cow pies.  Every
> once in a while, they have an actual diarrhea.  But it's not sustained
> diarrhea.  Yoda, on the other hand, has more diarrhea than not.  But one of
> the grey ones had a diarrhea yesterday morning after b-fast and it was
> pretty runny and on top of it was a teeny tiny spot of mucousy-blood.  But
> that's it.  Then he didn't have diarrhea later-- pretty normal poo.  So, I
> really don't know what is going on and it's driving me crazy.  I don't know
> if it's just a kitten thing or what, but obviously I haven't changed their
> diets at all- except adding "Just Born" to their food- which they are now
> gobbling up even more vigorously!  So, Yoda has been on med since Monday and
> just this morning, another diarrhea after eating, right in front of me.  I'm
> so frustrated!
> -Caroline

> Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
> challenge with star power. Play Now!

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help George!