Yes, that's the med.
Caroline > Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:50:06 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: Re: OT: Kitten update> > Shoot, I said
Melissa, but meant Caroline! Sorry about that.> > Is the medicine
Metronidazole?> > Mine still have giardia:(:(> > I do have a lead on a foster
for one more kitten though.> > I can't financially rescue any more, even if I
could find fosters,> because we are rapidly running out of money.> > > > On
10/4/07, Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > Since it has been so
quiet, I will take the opportunity to update: My> > diarrhea Kitten Yoda is
still at it. He was started Monday on medicine to> > treat him as if he has
bacterial enteritis-- it starts with an "M"- I can't> > remember the name right
now? He gets 1/4 a pill every 12 hours (thank god I> > have a real pill
splitter!). The other two kittens- it's really weird.> > Sometimes they have
normal poos and sometimes they have cow pies. Every> > once in a while, they
have an actual diarrhea. But it's not sustained> > diarrhea. Yoda, on the other
hand, has more diarrhea than not. But one of> > the grey ones had a diarrhea
yesterday morning after b-fast and it was> > pretty runny and on top of it was
a teeny tiny spot of mucousy-blood. But> > that's it. Then he didn't have
diarrhea later-- pretty normal poo. So, I> > really don't know what is going on
and it's driving me crazy. I don't know> > if it's just a kitten thing or what,
but obviously I haven't changed their> > diets at all- except adding "Just
Born" to their food- which they are now> > gobbling up even more vigorously!
So, Yoda has been on med since Monday and> > just this morning, another
diarrhea after eating, right in front of me. I'm> > so frustrated!> >
the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble> > challenge with star power.
Play Now!> > > -- > Rescuties - Saving the world, one cat at a time.> >
http://www.rescuties.org> > Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!> >
http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20> > Please help George!> >
http://rescuties.chipin.com/george> > I GoodSearch for Rescuties.> > Raise
money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the> Internet with
GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!>
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it
now.