-Caroline

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:10:11 -0400Subject: QuestionTo:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

How old do the kittens need to be to use advantage on them or any other flea
product?
Don't worry I don't use over the counter stuff.
These are four and half weeks old now.
Thanks!

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTSSIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUETerrie
Mohr-Forkerhttp://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wasiameserescuehttp://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.htmlhttp://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.htmlhttp://www.felineleukemia.org/http://www.petloss.com/TAZZY'S
 ANIMAL TRANSPORTShttps://www.paypal.com/