Hi Sally,we use Azithromyacin with our URI cats.Usually five days in a row
.When I used it for Genevieve it was 5 days in a row and then every 3 days for
3 more doses.
  I hope Junior feels better soon.
  Sherry

Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi  Everyone

  Junior still has his URi he has had since at least August, he still eats well
etc. His sinuses(i am guessing) smell bad. He has been two courses of
antibiotics, Amoxicillin and Baytril for 20 days. NO luck. I am taking him in
Friday, and want to know about those who have used azithromyacin. WHat is the
protocol and how long, just in case my vet is clueless. Also Clindamycin worked
a year ago, any thoughts there?

  Thanks

  Sally

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post your
as well.