My Winston has herpes (not feleuk) and Zenoquin always gets him better.
  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:12 PM
  Subject: Re: question

  Hi

  Well I am concerned it may be more than just infection. He acts totally
normal though. So it is not really bothering him. He does have the rinny eyes
typical of herpes. He had this last year with the initial onslaught of the
FELV. He was negative 6 months before he tested positive.  I am hoping for URI.

  What was your experience?

  Sally