  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 3:13 PM
  Subject: Litterboxes

  Ok, guys, as you know, my cat population has grown to four.  With that comes
an exponential number of litterboxes (three currently, thinking about upgrading
to four), and well, honestly, litter is getting a bit expensive with all the
other costs.  I'm curious about what you guys use?  Right now I use Tidy Cats
scoopable litter, and the Tidy cats litter deodorizer, too.  I've also been
changing the boxes out completely every week (at least every other week).  This
gets expensive, especially considering it takes a box and a half to fill three
boxes every week.  The problem is if I don't change the box out every week, it
starts to smell, and one of the litterboxes is in the guestroom. :(

  So my question is, what kind of litter do you guys use, and what protocol do
you use to keep the odor to a minimum?  What are the differences in scoopable
versus non-scoopable?  I'd appreciate any opinions on the matter. :)

  ~Michael