  From: Pat Kachur
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:20 PM
  Subject: Re: Litterboxes

  It doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference what brand of litter (as
long as it IS scoopable) we use so I buy whatever I have coupons for--or, if no
coupons, I go to Wal-Mart as they have the best prices around here.

  I have seven cats and seven litterboxes--I've always read that one should
have the same number of boxes as cats.  We scoop the boxes 4-5 times per day.
I don't know that there is a perfect answer--but this works pretty well.