Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:09:32 -0400
From: "Sally Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Glands
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

My Cat Junior always has a certain degree of swollen lymph nodes. In his
case means he is fighting an infection. My first concern when I discovered
them was lymphoma, so I had the vet do a needle aspiration to rule out
cancer. In his case it showed inflammation and other "stuff" indication
infection. He was put on antibiotics to aid him in fighting the infection. I
have to go back to the tests to see what stuff is neutrophils was one thing
that was found.

I just got out of the hospital Friday from surgery, so I did not see where
this was answered. I hope this helps. I always worry about my Junior. He has
swollen glands right now and a URI, that won't go away.

Sally

On 10/26/07, Dawn Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I was told to keep an eye
> out for swollen glands in the neck of my cat.
> Does the FeLV effect them or is it more of an immune issue?
> I noticed one day they seemed a little swollen and then the next day they
> were fine.
>
> Thanks

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.