laurie

I just checked for Cornell's recommendations. You are correct it looks like
only the FeLV vaccine needs to be done this year. Basically it states the
other vaccines(not rabies) can be done several years apart. It says they are
still not certain how long the FeLV vaccine is effective so current
recommendations are for yearly.

My new kitty Pewter is so sweet. I have male cats hanging around now. I know
she could come into heat at her age but normally this time of year they do
not cycle. I need to schedule her spay at the low cost clinic. She is
indoors but they become escape artists when in heat. After my experience
with Daisy last spring, I do not want to deal with a cat in heat. They are a
real pain.

Thanks

Sally