Don't have any great suggestions for the eye ointment.  When I had to give
it to my Tucson, it took two of us.  We wrapped her up in a big towel and
then moved quick!

I'd be interested in how the buspar works.  Tucson's on Clonicalm but not
sure it really works.  She goes after my Romeo with a vengeance and I'm
ready to try something different..  He's a big scaredy cat and usually runs
and hides someplace where she can't get at him but on those rare occasions
that she does manage to throw her 18 lbs body on him, she's always on the
losing end of things.. Doesn't stop her though.  I feel for you-I know how
hard it is.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

Cell:  914-720-6888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals