From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 3:09 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Penelope/Grizzabella

    Cody was on buspirone for a while for a marking problem.  It worked
to some extent but didn't completely stop the problem.  I didn't notice
any adverse effects.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com