See, this is why this stuff confuses me. (fish stuff).

I get a 250 ml caplet and compound it in 2.5 cc of water.  Then I give the
cat 10 cc 2x per day (for a 10 pound cat, dosing it down for kittens) .
That's not 50 mg.

On Nov 19, 2007 2:36 AM, gary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think my first try would be the amoxicillin.  If you are using the stuff
> you can buy for fish without a script be careful to dose it down, usual
> dose
> for cats is 50mg a day of amoxicillin for 5 to 7 days.  If there is no
> improvement in 5 days, it isn't working.
>
> Gary

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help George!