Eric says we are keeping the Yellow Tabby. If the lady at work wants the
Tortie, I will give her that one. If not I may just keep both. I think 12
cats would be the most I have had. Before it was 11. Both kittens are
sneezing just what I need. the tabby managed to get in Junior's room while
we were gone yesterday. I don;t think he started sneezing until that night.
Of course two concerns. Junior is felv positive therefore I do not want the
kittens infected. The other concerns is that they may have a uri and I do
want junior to catch it. Just when I think things are getting settled here.
Pewter has her shots, the other cats are due for their boosters. Now two
more. Oh boy.

Have a great day.

Sally