From: Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:21:16 AM
Subject: OT Thanksgiving

Hi Guys

Thanksgiving day was somewhat special for me. Maybe not. Check the link below
and take a look at what was left on my truck after we got back from visiting my
mom. I just happened to go outside this was about 8:30pm and saw the box(see
picture). In this day and age I was a bit frightened and got Eric to come to
the door while I investigated.

Curious???? check out this link.

http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post your
as well.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs