  From: Chris
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 5:11 PM
  Subject: RE: Advice on trapping...

  I am hoping against hope that mom cat will go in the trap tonight..  its my
last night here and I know my parents can't handle trapping!  How do you set
the trap so that it doesn't spring-just in case I can get somebody to help in a
few days..

  Christiane Biagi

  914-632-4672

  Cell:  914-720-6888

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

  www.findkpets.org

  Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals