Last night mom and kitty were waiting and followed my dad to our door to get
food.  I know they were hungry!  I managed to trap the little Munchkin who
turns out is a girl.  I got her to an e-vet at 10 PM and they tested her and
put her in the big dog kennel for me.  She's now sitting there sort of
looking at all of us.  Of course she's lying in the litter box.  I think she
ate a little of the food but basically she's just scared.  I put her up high
as she knows my father and he can't crawl around on the floor to talk to
her.  I should be bringing her to shelter later today.

I reset the trap for mom-oh how I hope she isn't too spooked to go in there.
I put in some heated dark tuna and smeared a little on the newspaper I lined
the bottom of the trap with.  I know she's hungry.  She's been known to
catch birds but she's not really good at it.  So now I wait.

Munchkin the little one, tested neg for FELV/FIV so I'm hoping that's a good
sign for mom.  I hate it so that shelter required this-its just sooo
unnecessary!

Many thanks for all the helpful advice.  It really gave me some courage to
keep trying. I just felt so over my head on this.I will keep you posted.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

Cell:  914-720-6888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]