  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:49 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Advice on trapping...

Everyone I have ever seen has left them in the trap overnight - in fact
you are required to bring them to the low cost spay neuter clinic in
traps, so I have no advice on this.  They do get "trap savvy" very
easily and you can't keep re-trapping them, often you only get one shot
at it.