  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: BooBoo is home!!

  Lynne dont get depressed,you are the BEST thing that happened to BooBoo(I
love the name,I had a BooBoo kiyyt too) Those people are just down right awful.
When My Maizee Grace was anemic I fed her Lysine and Felovite and I believe it
helped her along.She was having chemo and steroids all at once.So she fought it
everyday.Good luck just know you are his best chance at a decent life.
  Sherry

  Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    BooBoo just came home from his neutering.  He had no trouble whatsoever
with the anesthesia, has eaten, had a drink and can't stop purring.  He's
really happy to be home.  The vet went over his blood work with us and told us
it didn't look good.  He's already anemic.  I was so hoping for some good news.
 He's checking into some drugs for the future if needed and we choose to go
that route.  He said they are very expensive.  This whole experience has sucked
the life out of me.  I look at this precious little guy and he has absolutely
no signs of a disease yet I know he does.  I am so angry with his previous
owners right now.  They emailed me last week when I told them the news and they
pretty much suggested that we gave him this disease because he was alway s
healthy and happy.  This coming from a family who never took him to a vet.  He
was a mess when we got him, totally matted, fleas and a terrible case of
earmites.  Now he's beautifully groomed, clean and seemingly overjoyed at being
here.  This all so totally new to me.  We've never had a pet with an illness,
let alone something like this.  I swear I'm becomming depressed.  I'm not gonna
let BooBoo know it though.

    Lynne