Sounds like you need some time to digest all these suggestions.....keep us up
to date on BooBoo.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 6:35 PM
  Subject: Re: BooBoo is home!!

  Ah, my Chuck used to sleep on my chest.  Lennie, our present geriatric cat
has become much more affectionate toward me since Boo has come.  Len is a guys
cat, has always been my husband's boy and when our son was at home, his boy.
Now he actually wants to sleep on my lap.  He still weighs 12 lbs but was a
much heftier guy a couple years ago.  BooBoo is supposedly the runt of his
litter but weighs 9 lbs 4 oz so he's a good size.  I'm going to try to sort out
all the suggestions regarding feeding and give them the same diet.  I think I
will get some liver and beef and see if BooBoo will eat that as well as his
regular food and tuna.  I think he should have more iron in his diet.

  Lynne