Thanks, Lance,
Actually when I got to work this morning I found the ones that had not come
through at home last night in my spam file.  All the messages that come to work
go into my spam file even though I have the FeLV talk e-mail set up in my
contact list.  I guess I will just have to play with it and get used to the way
it works.
Thanks,
Sue