In your case, you're using the same email address from two different locations. I check my mail at 3 or 4 or 5 different locations, so sometimes it looks like G. Lane and sometimes Gloria and sometimes variations of that.

So - Regarding the name - your name gets associated with your email address in the settings/options in the particular location - in the computers mail client (program). For example, with the first message you sent from home you used Outlook Express, as I recall, and you've set it up with your and your husbands names. However the one at your work place doesn't have this association, so it just uses the email addy. With Outlooks Express, I believe you set it at Tools-Accounts- Properties. Sometimes you'll need to look for "settings" to set your name.

Anyhow - hope this helps.

Gloria