Hi Sue,

Yes, when you reply to a message, it goes out to everyone. Usually,
if you reply to the list from an email address different than the one
you registered with, I don't believe the message goes through unless
someone (James, maybe?) sees what's going on an manually puts it
through. I've accidentally replied from a different email address a
number of times, and it's going through now, though I don't think
they used to.

I have a very aggressive spam filter set up with my email provider, and
a number of messages got tagged earlier this week. Maybe those are
the ones to which you refer?  That might be why you didn't receive the
mails.

I'm not sure that there is any particular help regarding these issues,
other than the message you should have received when you signed up.
Hope that helps.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon