  From: catatonya
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 11:08 PM
  Subject: Re: Immuno-Regullin and exercise

  It's a good thing that he's active and playful.  I personally would not start
immunoregulin until there was reason to.  My positive cat is on nothing now,
besides premium food and lysine.
  tonya

  Sue & Frank Koren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    When is the best time to start Immuno-Regulin?  When they still have no
symptoms?  I can still hardly believe Buzz has this horrible disease.  He seems
so healthy and loves to play and has a great appetite.  How often do the
success stories like Minstrels come along?  These postings have so much new
information and the internet sights have so much conflicting information that
it is hard to know what to think.  I just know the little guy cleaning himself
in my lap right now deserves all I can do for him.
    Does anyone know if a lot of playing exercise is good for a FeLV + cat? He
chases his toys so hard that he gets out of breath sometimes.
    Buzz had some vaccinations about a month ago, is he still in danger?
    I have always had cats but this is so new and I feel so ignorant.  I am so
glad for this site, I have a lready learned more real information that seems
like it will actually help Buzz then from all the reading I've done for the
last several weeks since I learned he was FeLV positive.
    Thank you everybody for all your advise.