Hi Lynne

It looks like Revival will ship ot of the US. You would have to call them
for the rate. They also ship this item chilled. I found a site in canada
that also carried the horse version, same stuff juts larger vial. I feell
you should be able to get the smaller vial in Canada.
It is listed as Equistim
http://www.cdmv.com/CDMVhtml/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?item=2488

http://www.revivalanimal.com/

If you go subq I found insulin syringes work just fine. Junior hardly knows
I gave him a shot.

Sally Davis