Yeah, they sure know when they've got a good thing
going.  I had one that wanted his head petted lightly
while eating.  He did finally recover after he had
sucked me dry time-wise.  Oh, the things we do for
love !!!

Dede

--- Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have to tell you guys about BooBoo's new regime.
> It involves taking him out in the patio twice a day
> for fresh air and nature.  He's really enjoying it.
> He watches and listens to the birds for about 10 to
> 15 minutes at a time.  I think it does him a world
> of good.  Today he walked into the living room after
> his outdoor adventure, which is unusual, and was
> waving his tail in Lennie's face who was sleeping on
> the sofa.  This woke Len up who just stared at him.
> Then Bob was feeding Len some silly cat treats and
> BooBoo who usually cowers from him, got up marched
> right over to Len and hissed at him.  Totally out of
> character.  Lennie who in his day would lay ruin to
> any animal who entered his yard just left and went
> back to bed.  On the way to the stairs Boo tore the
> hell out of the bottom stair carpet and boinged
> upstairs.  I had brought his food up but he
> literally threw himself down in front of it, put his
> head between his paws and sulked until Bob came up
> and encouraged him to eat.  It's getting ridiculous.
>  He wants both of us to feed him and stay with him
> til he's done.  So far the Lasix seems to be keeping
> the fluid under control and he's breathing normally.
>

> Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
> Lynne

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.