Can someone help me figure out how to reply to an email or post a new one?
Mine never show in the daily digest I get - and if I go to the site, I can pull
them up through the archives.
  But, I would really like to be able to reply directly to the topic on the
site and not necessarily email the writer directly.  (Am I just a total loser
who can't get the hang of this?)

  I am very interested in what all of you have to say - I am the proud friend
of 2 FeLV kitties and I would like to have a group to connect with.
  Thanks for any help you can give me.