________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dorothy Noble
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 4:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: need help with posting

Can someone help me figure out how to reply to an email or post a new
one?  Mine never show in the daily digest I get - and if I go to the
site, I can pull them up through the archives.
But, I would really like to be able to reply directly to the topic on
the site and not necessarily email the writer directly.  (Am I just a
total loser who can't get the hang of this?)

I am very interested in what all of you have to say - I am the proud
friend of 2 FeLV kitties and I would like to have a group to connect
with.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

________________________________

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.