****FIRST OF ALL: NO ONE ON THIS LIST IS TO CROSSPOST ANYTHING I WRITE, OR
HAVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST, ANYWHERE ELSE, WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION.****

please please keep loivng him and doing everything you can, but if the test
was sent to antech labs for their foolproof FIP test, you need to know that
it is just another titre test and tho the lab (and way too many vets) claim
that it can tell the mutating strain of FeCoV from the non, there is no
independent research to back that up.

thank you for sending that link, kelley, i didn't realize that marvista had
put up the info on the rivalta test! UC Davis has been doing a lot of
research on the realitiies of FIP, and unfortunately, the same thing is true
with FIP as with FIV and FeLV--ie, those of us who actually deal with the
viruses too often know about advances in research and treatment YEARS before
the veterinary professionals do. sad, sad.

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine