  From: laurieskatz
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: more bad news

  I am so sorry. I was afraid it was FIP. My friend did this for her kitty
(lung drain). He went along for awhile. His littermate never got FIP.
  Pls also check into animal cruelty laws to see if they have violated any of
those. Wonder if the other cats are sick, too.
  REMEMBER~ there is a reason you came to love BooBoo and a reason he came to
you. This bond you have from caring for him will make losing him harder but
thank goodness he's not outside suffering.
  You and Bob are his earth angels,
  Laurie